- November 15, 2011 2 Comments
Haven't had one of these in a while, have we?
- There's a new pizza place headed to the College Hill area. It's called Ziggy's Pizza. It'll be located in the former Bay Leaf Cafe at Clifton Square. I've spoken to the two brothers who will be opening the restaurant and they're currently getting everything up and ready to go, working on the type of pizzas, etc. They are working hard for a possible December opening. I can't think of one sit down pizza spot in that area so I'm definitely looking forward to it. I'll be there for the opening so I can give a full review. Stay tuned folks!
- There is a grill and bar going into the old Johnny Carino's building over at K-96 and Webb. It's called Jerseys Grill and Bar and it'll be open tentatively December 2nd. The restaurant will seat 181 people nad a couple 11-inch screen projectors. They'll have your traditional bar fare. I wish them the best of luck but I must admit, that location is VERY spotty.
- I have had a report that a restaurant located near 37th and Rock Road could be closing soon. I won't mention the name of it until I can verify it. Stay tuned.
- Sit & Thai Bistro reopened at Central and Oliver in the old Taco Shop spot. I REALLY have to go try it at least once.
- Has anybody been to the Sombrero's Mexican Food restaurant on Lincoln between Rock and Woodlawn? Just wondering.
Happy Dining All!